03 Oct Web Development FAQs – our responses to your questions
What makes a great website?
– easy to use
– clean, beautiful design
– looks great on all devices, including desktop screen, tablets and mobile phones
– unique, memorable and captivating
– reflects the business owner’s personality
– builds curiosity and inspires interest in the products & services offered
– motivates to purchase
– encourages return visitors
What questions do we ask a client when starting a new web development project?
– what is the primary purpose of the website?
– what would you like a web development company to do for you?
– what features would you need: shop, event booking, online course, portfolio, gallery, etc.
What do we love most about our job?
– chance to help people fulfil their personal and financial ambitions
– help people move past the confusing technical jargon with clear and helpful communication
– create smooth and enjoyable user experiences
– make the web a better place (one website at a time)
– alleviate people’s frustrations with hiring low quality developers
– make web services more accessible to all people with different levels of technical knowledge
What inspired us to start our own business?
– we didn’t like the corporate, greedy, profit-driven structure.
– didn’t like bad, rushed treatment of clients by big tech companies
– we can choose projects and clients which we are excited about
– we can spend more time on supporting and treating clients better instead on focusing on the paycheck
Why should our clients choose us?
– we offer clear, transparent and jargon-free communication
– we have a clear pricing structure
– we provide friendly support
– personal treatment
– we keep to strict deadlines
– we’ve got over 10 years of experience in web development
– we believe in a holistic approach to our work
– we are humans, not bots!